The John Swett Unified School District's dedicated professionals work for the good of all students, focusing on promoting higher student achievement by motivating and challenging every student to strive enthusiastically toward academic and personal success.
- All Students can and must experience success in their own learning.
- Professional staff must put forth high quality effort, employ multiple teaching strategies and work as a team to educate our students.
- Professional staff and students are responsible for the quality of the educational experience and all will be accountable for it.
- All people deserve to be treated with respect and are expected to treat all others with respect.
- Partnerships among professional staff, students, parents, and community are most effective when positive attitudes are sought, encouraged, and shared.