In Person Instruction
In Person Instruction begins April 13 from 1:30-3:00.
All students will continue with Distance Learning between the hours of 8:40-12:30.
Students committing to in person learning will come to school from 1:30-3:00 Tuesday-Friday. Depending on numbers we may divide the class into two cohort groups (Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday/Friday).
Attendance will be taken during distance learning and in person learning for contact tracing. Students will be assigned a cohort of days that they will come to school (either Tuesday-Friday, Tuesday/Wednesday, or Thursday/Friday- as determined by numbers for students ready to attend). This will be sent out on Friday, March 26.
- Students will not be allowed to come on another day not in their cohort.
- If the student is absent from In Person Learning, they will need to complete the asynchronous work to meet their required minutes.
- Please notify the teacher if you are going to be absent.
You will need to make these agreements for your child to return in person:
- I will check my child's symptoms each day and not send my child to school if they have had a fever of more than 100.3, sore throat, upset stomach within the past 24 hours.
- I will not send my child to school if they have come in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- I will drop my child off at school no earlier than 1:20.
- I will pick my child up no later than 3:00pm.
- My child will wear a mask at all times while on campus.
Only students and employees will be allowed on campus.