• Outgoing Inter-District Transfer Permits.   
    Parents/Guardians who would like to obtain an Outgoing Inter-District Transfer release, please complete the online form below. Once the form is completed you may submit it through email to Ashley Shue at ashue@jsusd.org, fax to (510)245-4314, or in person at the District Office Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm located at 400 Parker Ave. Rodeo, Calif. 94572
    Any questions? Please contact Ashley Shue at (510)245-4300 ext 3501.

    Incoming Inter-District Tranfers.

    For all Incoming Inter-District Transfers, please report to your district of residence in order to fill out an Inter-District Transfer permit.