ONLINE ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
If you want to enroll your student but you do not live within the John Swett Unified School District please please click here for the Transfer Department.
Step 1: Complete Online Enrollment Application
Follow the link below to complete your enrollment application online. Be prepared to answer demographic and health information about your student. If you are enrolling more than one student, you will be prompted to complete each student individually.
Please click this link to begin the enrollment process. https://jsusd.asp.aeries.net/air/
Required Documentation: You will have an opportunity to upload the below required documentation during the enrollment process. If you are unable to upload the documents please be prepared to provide hard copies to the school when the school office reopens.
- Proof of Age: Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization Records
- Verification of Identity (Parent or Guardian): driver's license, state ID or passport
- Verification of Residency: 2 proofs of residency required (EC 48204.1)
- Property tax payment receipts.
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts.
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts.
- Pay stubs.
- Voter Registration.
- Correspondence from a government agency.
- If applicable: copy of recent IEP or 504 Plan