8:40 AM Rodeo Hills Awards Assembly
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Facilities Sub-Committee Meeting
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM Parent Advisory Council Meeting
6:30 PM JSUSD Governing Board Meeting
Sign Up for Transitional Kindergarten (TK) and Kindergarten
Age Requirements for the 2019-2020 school year:
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old before September 1, 2019.
TK students must be five years old between Sept 2nd to December 5th, 2019
Please bring the following information to Rodeo Hills Elementary School
(545 Garretson St. Rodeo, CA 94572) between the hours of 8:30 am and 3:30 pm.
1. Original Brith Certificate from the country, county or state.
(Copies will not be accepted).
2. Immunization Records: California State Law requires that all
Kindergarten and TK students entering school must have up-to-date
shots. No Exceptions.
3. Proof of Residency: You must provide 2 proofs of residency. Utility bill,
mortgage papers, property tax payment, rental property contract,
lease, voter registration, pay stub etc. are also acceptable.
Please note: We do not accept Driver's Licenses.
If you have any questions, please contact Rodeo Hills @ 510-799-4431
The John Swett Varsity girls basketball team defeated the fifth ranked Division 2 team in the North Coast Section last night. The final score was Swett 52 - Acalanes 29
The Lady Warriors are on a 5 game winning streak.
Congratulations to the team and Coach McGee.1. Veronica McGee was selected to the Cartwright Classic All- Tournament Team
2. John Swett girls basketball team won the Lodi Tournament with 3 consecutive wins.
3. Alexis Datcher was selected to the Lodi Tournament All Tournament Team.
4. Mia Stewart was selected the Lodi Tournament Most Valuable Player.